During uncertain times, the ability of leaders to adapt is crucial. We believe this is an opportunity for leaders to develop closer, more loyal and better motivated teams. Developing Talent has been supporting leaders since 2008. With over 20 years’ experience in leading remote based teams, we are helping our clients to improve resilience, engagement, and performance.
We are delivering virtual coaching sessions tailored to the evolving needs of our clients based on the following approach:
- Bite sized learning to fit in with current business demands
- Practical, relevant and interactive group sessions for high impact and engagement
- Clear, actionable outcomes with a focus on ‘quick wins’ and short term improvements
Virtual Group Coaching Sessions
Leading Through Change & Uncertainty
- Understand how we respond to change emotionally
- Understand how to approach change in order to achieve ‘buy in’ and commitment
- Learn how to improve your performance & resilience through Strategic Recovery
- Explore how to build vulnerability based trust with team members
- Use techniques that motivate, engage and provide clarity of purpose
Leading Remote Based Teams
- Use the Wheel of Remote Leadership to identify challenges & set areas of focus
- Explore vulnerability based trust & why it matters
- Understand techniques to build trust alongside high accountability
- Develop your contact & communication strategy, tailored to your team
- Run effective virtual meetings that motivate & inspire your team
Mental Fitness for Resilience & Focus
- Improve capacity to take control of mental well-being to prevent future ill health
- Raise awareness of how thinking patterns, emotions and unconscious habits hold you back and how to respond more positively
- Understand how to improve focus, resilience & performance by establishing positive habits
- Learn how to see situations with a broader perspective to consciously respond rather than automatically react
“We consulted with Tessa on a number of initiatives and she is always very knowledgeable, reliable and provides realistic solutions to our problems. She understands our business."
Chloe Seeley, Head of Attraction & Operations, KPMG
“Executive Coaching sessions with Gary have been brilliant. His extensive corporate background and incisive questions helped me explore and think about things from a different perspective, and he was terrific at ensuring I had a plan to follow."
Martin Turner, Business Owner
“Developing Talent’s mindfulness training is life-changing. With 8 weekly sessions, I felt like I was learning something new each time. Before I felt stressed out and as a result I now feel calmer.”
Liz Balmford, Director
"Gary’s natural style and pace meant that complex conditions and situations were explained in a clear and easily digested manner. The skills being taught were genuinely best practice and could be successfully applied in many sectors.”
Tim Scofield, Project Director, Turner & Townsend
"Gary really knows his stuff and presents in a calm, measured and effective way. What I really liked was hearing how small steps can make big leadership changes. "
Emma O’Connor, Head of Training, Boyes Turner LLP
"The Mental Fitness programme is very informative, stimulating and interesting. The programme, has helped me to develop many skills, including resilience self-compassion over the course of the four weeks"
Nancy Heath, Simmons & Simmons LLP